Pit mounted version
Concrete scales from the Helios series are concrete prefabricated weigbridges (B-50 class concrete confirmed by certificates + reinforcing steel). These scales are placed on properly prepared ground (crushed stone, sand and 15 cm concrete screed). The prefabricated elements of the weighbridge are set on the prepared substrate, depending on whether it is a recessed or elevated version. It takes a maximum of 2 days to assemble the scale, and the elements are matched to each other like Lego ® bricks. Steel elements are embedded in prefabricated platforms and scales foundations, to which load cells are mounted (depending on the weight length from 6 to 10 load cells).
The total height / depth of the weighbridge is 51 cm, and one 6 m platform weight about 12 tons.
Each platform weight is 12 tons, the scale is 51 cm high.
- Max. load / Capacity – 60 000 kg
- Interval – 20 kg
- Certification interval – 20 kg
- Accuracy class – III
- Length – standard 18 m or other (from 8 m to 24 m)
- Wide – 3 m
- Load cells ZEMIC or SENSOCAR – OIML R60, 30 tonnes
- Power supply – 220 V/230V +/- 10%, 50 Hz
- Working temperatures range – 30C + 40C
Max. Capacity enable in production – 100 t