Drive-through scales – Atlas
The undercoat weight is a set of two or more weighing shims connected with a reading indicator that allows measuring the axle load of the vehicle. They are made of aluminum – light in transport and easy to use (from 15kg to 67kg depending on the version).
The standard weighing set includes:
- DFWKRP weighing terminal – mains powered and battery mounted in a plastic case,
- 2 measuring platforms with connection cables 10m each,
- thermal printer,
- 1 RS 232 output.
The size of offered platforms from 400mm x 300mm to 900mm x 700mm.
- Platform height up to 58mm
- Platform load capacity from 600kg to 20,000kg
- Optional raids, leveling mats
The version with legalization for measuring the total weight is a minimum of 4 platforms.